Contemporary gem in prime Prospect Heights! This brand new boutique condominium is a modern beauty located directly in front of Lowry Triangle, a magical park where 3 of Brooklyn’s coveted neighborhoods, Prospect Heights, Crown Heights and Clinton Hill converge, bisected by Atlantic Avenue!
The striking exterior of this sleek 4-story, 4-unit walkup condo boasts floor-to-ceiling windows that wrap around the building, which sits amid a blend of older classics and upscale new construction. 16 Underhill is semi-detached, with expanses of glass and lot-line windows on the side that invite brilliant natural light into each stylish floor-through apartment.
• All residences offer 2 bedrooms with an en-suite bath and guest bath.
• White oak hardwood floors
• Modern chef kitchens appointed with custom Leicht white lacquered cabinetry imported from Germany
• Recessed lighting
• Fisher & Paykel French Door refrigerators
• Miele custom panel dishwashers
• Bosch 30" wall ovens & electric cooktops
• Spa-like baths feature Maxx deep soaking tubs, Geberit wall flush system and Duravit toilets.
• Pella Proline Series windows
• Split system heating & cooling
• In-unit washer/dryer hook-up
• Common resident roof deck
• 684 sf private rear yard for unit 1
• Juliet balcony for unit 2
• Two balconies for unit 3
• 486 exterior sf with 2 balconies and a roof terrace for unit 4